Tuition and Registration Fees
1. Team tuition is calculated on an annual basis and then divided by 12 to arrive at the monthly amount. You are paying for 48 weeks per year. Up to four weeks off per year are part of this schedule; which will include one full week plus additional days off for Holidays, cancellations, days off after out of town meets, etc. We do our best to minimize days off. Likewise, there may be occasions when additional practices may be conducted in an effort to prepare for an important meet or exhibition. Tuition will remain constant regardless of additions or cancellations. Team tuition is an annual commitment and must be paid whether or not your child attends if you want to continue in the program. Please respect this commitment and DO NOT ask for prorating for times you choose to take time off.
2. A $25.00 late fee is charged if not paid by the 5th of each month.
3. Tuition is charged by level. Each level has a set number of hours per week. This determines the monthly tuition price. The basic tuition price covers the salaries and operating cost of the gym and workout sessions. Those overhead costs DO NOT cover expenses directly related to competition. Tuition payments must be current in order to participate in meets and clinics.
4. Each July 1st an annual Team Registration Fee is due and payable to INFINITE GYMNASTICS. This fee covers the following team specific items not covered in tuition, these are:
Tape & Chalk usage
5. The annual team registration fee is non-refundable. In addition, there are competitive expenses above and beyond tuition and team registration. Please see the Competition Cost Estimates section for a financial breakdown and specific explanations and requirements regarding the cost of gymnastics competition.